Term 2 has begun!

Welcome back everyone. Time to settle down into the school routine and take control of your learning.

Let us know what you plan to do this term to help you become an effective learner. Leave your thoughts in a comment below.

20 thoughts on “Term 2 has begun!

1. This term I will try to read more books and also try to write better stories

from Minh-Tam

2. This term I will try to read 100 books and get better at Math .I also want to get my pen license so I will focus on my handwriting

Aden.

3. This term I would love to learn my tables off by heart and get my pen license but to get my pen license I will have to work extra hard.

4. I would like to be a good learner by, lisening to you by not talking to someone when you are talking.Also by reading seven days a week even if it is school holidays.

From Urvi

5. I would like to improve when doing my dictionary meanings to find the words I don’t understand

6. Hello! I’m glad that we have this blog:) It helps people learn better. I’m excited to learn so much I’ll blast off my head to mars!

7. I will try to borrow books from the Springvale library so I can read more books, because I have read most of my books at home. I will continue to work on writing stories, because when I grow up I wish to be a author/illustrator.

8. Hi Mrs Bortolin,
    I would like to improve when I’m talking and my homework.

9. This term, I want to achieve my temporary pen license and learn to type with two hands.
    I also want to learn and understand more challenging words.

10. This term I would like to get my pen licence and work on my story writing.

11. This term I really want to focus on reading and focus on getting my Pen licence.

From Michael Ly

12. May 5, 2018
    This term, I want to achieve my temporary pen licence and learn to type without looking and be fast at the same time.

13. This term i would try to write better stories and I would like to get my pen licence.

From Johnny